There is just no need for that.
Why would you post something like this?
The worst part is I'm still not sure if taking a shot like that to the plums makes me more or less of a man than that guy.
Okay...I'm a chick (who just sent this on to my husband) and that made me cringe! How do you guys think of this stuff??? BTW...I can't believe that first time I commented on your blog was about nuts...thanks.
I'm still awestruck by the fact that the guy didn't cringe, fall over, and bust out in tears.
I would vomit, then die, then vomit again.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
There is just no need for that.
Why would you post something like this?
The worst part is I'm still not sure if taking a shot like that to the plums makes me more or less of a man than that guy.
Okay...I'm a chick (who just sent this on to my husband) and that made me cringe! How do you guys think of this stuff??? BTW...I can't believe that first time I commented on your blog was about nuts...thanks.
I'm still awestruck by the fact that the guy didn't cringe, fall over, and bust out in tears.
I would vomit, then die, then vomit again.
Post a Comment