Truman has got some serious eyelashes. They're epic. I don't even know how he can see through them.
And he knew how to use them at a very young age. (See the :30 mark in the video.) When he grows up, I hope he uses them for good, not evil. The force is strong with this one.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
tooo cute and totally not fair why can't i have lashes like that :)
5 comments:
tooo cute and totally not fair why can't i have lashes like that :)
pity
Hi is so stinking cute. And I can't believe how much I see Jameson in him. Glad to see he's figured out how to use his lashes to his favor.
Careful, those eyes can be dangerous.
Now make him dance. Dance monkey, dance!
If my kids can't perform for me... they're of no use to me!
Post a Comment