Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures.let's see...Ellie and EvanJaden and JanaeAddison and Aden(?)
Damion and Carey...Congrats Buddy!!!!Lee S.
I say Turk and DorianLiz says Ava and JackJim and Liz
Jackson and Ella
Pebbles and Bam BamAurora and BorealisHammer and NailMary and JesusBrick and MortarThunder and LightningSasquatch and Nessie
Julian & ScarletJet & JulienneCam & Julieta
I'm rather partial to Doug & Dougwina. Or maybe Dougette. All excellent choices!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures.
let's see...
Ellie and Evan
Jaden and Janae
Addison and Aden
(?)
Damion and Carey...
Congrats Buddy!!!!
Lee S.
I say Turk and Dorian
Liz says Ava and Jack
Jim and Liz
Jackson and Ella
Pebbles and Bam Bam
Aurora and Borealis
Hammer and Nail
Mary and Jesus
Brick and Mortar
Thunder and Lightning
Sasquatch and Nessie
Julian & Scarlet
Jet & Julienne
Cam & Julieta
I'm rather partial to Doug & Dougwina. Or maybe Dougette. All excellent choices!
Post a Comment