We always look forward to the annual reunion...
...because it means we get to lay out by the pool.
...because it's easy to find partners for card games.
Jameson's first victim.
No reunion is complete without a spirited game of "spoons."
Kyle, you might be quicker than your brother, but you're still not bigger.
Hayley thought "War" might be fun with Jameson...
...until she realized he has his own "rules."
...because there's no shortage of cool playground equipment.
Regina got in on the action.
By the end of the day, Regina decided her babysitting fees would be "charged by the mile."
...because getting dirty is encouraged.
...because we get to see so many great cousins, aunts and uncles!
Big kids know all the best ways to get in trouble.
Hey, it's a favorite great aunt that lives in Tennessee.
When in doubt, just remember that Ohio State gear is always appropriate dress for the reunion.
Oh yeah ...and because we get to pester aunts that read blogs but never comment.
Click here to see the full album.
9 comments:
You might regret telling me to comment. James those are some good pictures. I enjoy reading your blog to keep up on things going on. Thanks alot. From your Favorite aunt Marcia
Great pics! It looks like EVERYONE had a good time!!!
Why aren't there more adult-sized playgrounds out there. Come to think of it, how come whenever I'm nude in public, charges are brought against me? Age discrimination!
I wish my family reunion was so fun...mine would be a bunch of pics of people sneaking glances at their watches! LOL!!!
I cannot believe how BIG the twins look in this pics!!!
Another missed year. Why must we live so damn far away. Glad you encouraged Marcia to FINALLY comment. I love it! Wish I could have been there. Great pictures, it looks fun!
Marcia - I can't imagine you not commenting.
Jules - Good time all around. Especially the ride home with three sleeping kiddos.
Jay - Seriously. Since when has a little naked playground fun harmed anyone???
Charity - You have no idea how old they seem. Well, yes, you actually do. Times two.
Chatter - You gotta move at least one state closer. I vote for Tennessee. The Murphy's already have a foothold there.
very nice pictures, thanks for sharing...wish i could have been there
The photos in that tube are THE cutest! Especially the dirty feet.
I see Jameson learned cards from you.
Post a Comment