I bought a new tripod and the kids obliged me with a "super hero" fight while I checked out my new rig. The resulting images were the perfect opportunity for my first attempt at an animated gif.
Then I realized my first gif was the perfect opportunity to use the "lens flare" filter in Photoshop Elements.
I can't wait to show the kids their new powers...


14 comments:
They clearly inherited their powers from their Aunt Amanda.
That is so awesome.
I kind of love this...I need that flash in my real life!
But Amanda used the power of the Dark Side.
If we combined Truman's moves with Amelia's facial expressions, they'd be unstoppable...
If we combined Truman's moves with Amelia's facial expressions, they'd be unstoppable...
Is that your motivation for making babies 4 and 5? You and Julie are attempting to create some mega race?!
Sulky - Darwin's name was no accident...
Very, very cool. Your little girl is taking this very seriously.
I don't know if there's anything she doesn't take seriously.
Way cool! And they're getting so big; I've obviously been away from your blog for too long!
hehe! This is so cute! Reminds me of Dragon Ball-Z!
Melanie's Randomness
Ooh...I love the Flash-POW effect! Even without sound, that is oh, so cool!
I love this! So great! I have a son who loves to play Street Fighter, or Hadoken as it's known in our house. It looks a lot like that! :)
Street Fighter was totally the inspiration.
I've been meaning to comment to say that this is just about the best thing I've ever seen, ever.
!
Post a Comment