Post #1,000.
I have nothing planned to commemorate the occasion. A music video montage of the last five years? I have five kids, I don't have time to make that. A cool prize giveaway? I have five kids, I don't have the money to buy that. A poetic ode to the legacy of my blog? I have five kids, I don't have the brain power to write that.
You'll have to settle for that picture of me with my creepy beard and single tear.
So this is it. Post #1,000. Yee-haw!
I hope you've enjoyed reading. I hope you're only stalking me and my family in that good sort of stalking way. I hope you'll stick around for the next five years.
Maybe I'll do a giveaway for my 2,000th post. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
Sláinte!
3 comments:
You're a nut! Happy 1000 cuz.
I am one of those good stalkery types..
However, I am still waiting for you to send Truman to me in the post.. don't make me come over theeeerreee..
I just can't seem to find the right bubble wrap...
Post a Comment