I recently boasted lamented that I could eat a Big Mac in six bites. The truth is, I've never actually counted how many bites it takes me to finish the sandwich.
So I decided to find out.
Well, it's less than six bites. And that was with very little effort.
Who knows -- maybe if I pushed myself I could finish a Big Mac in one bite.
Well I'm happy to report I'd watch you eat a burger any day over the Hardee's commercials. Those normally have me gagging. Now give my my 3 minutes back please ;)
7 comments:
Almost as much as your posts, I enjoy seeing the labels you use.
And love the new header. ;)
I also love your tags.
That said, I just wasted three minutes of my day watching you eat a burger.
Why did I do that?
Well I'm happy to report I'd watch you eat a burger any day over the Hardee's commercials. Those normally have me gagging. Now give my my 3 minutes back please ;)
Sorry you had to watch that... at least I gave you some groovy Guided by Voices as accompaniment.
On the other hand, my kids want to watch it over and over and over again.
Fake. There were clearly two edits. I assume you went to vomit then.
Damn. Next time it will have to be a continuous shot.
I wondered if you threw up afterwards as well James.
Keely
Post a Comment