Fall of James

Pages

  • Home
  • FOJ Photography
  • Fitness
  • Fall of James Essentials

Aug 5, 2011

You Are Not Alone



The Daily Show
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook
Labels: humor, parenthood, video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reads

  • Sister Serendip
    Five on Friday: It's Been Awhile . . . Current Potential Memoir Titles
  • blog maverick
    A Few Words On Healthcare
  • HowToBeADad.com
    ParenTweets April Roundup
  • Dads Talk
    Why We All Need To Stop Worrying About Climate Change (And What To Do Instead)
  • NICK EDWARDS
    Hello Tumblr. I don’t update on here so much. If you want to you...
  • sweet juniper!
    Halloween 2017: The Ghost of Harry Houdini
  • Tastefully Jammed
    Employers Liability Insurance - The Business Insurance Bureau
  • now voyager.
    this belongs in a museum.
  • Melissa's Mid-life Musings
    A Tale of Two Titties
  • Poop and Boogies
    Dog House
  • Great Moments In Parenting » The Agony and Ecstasy of Life With Kids
  • thefrogblog
  • Designer Daddy - A gay dad blogger, parenting with style, sass + sentiment : Designer Daddy

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • Best Movie Ever?
    It's over. What little competition there was in the superhero film genre can now be completely dismissed. Nothing comes close to The Dar...
  • Superman
    I witnessed one of the first true disappointments in Jameson's short, two-year existence. It happened several nights ago as we were gett...
  • Photography
    If you haven't figured it out already, I like to take pictures. Really, I like all kinds of artistic pursuits, but the photography bug ...
  • Sketch #5
    Well, I've fallen off the wagon with a couple of New Year's Resolutions , namely my plan to sketch something new every week and to ...
  • Gran Torino
    One of the benefits of my career change to stay-at-home-dad has been my renewed opportunity for watching movies. Back when I was working fo...
  • A Day at the Range
    Well, I fired my first hand gun on Saturday afternoon. I went with my brother, Kip, and two of my sisters, Amanda and Emily, to the Vandalia...
  • Spoons, Dirt and Naked Butts
    As promised, I took a several rolls of pictures at the family reunion. Ha, ha. Do they even sell rolls of film anymore? OK, I took one ve...
  • Tennessee - A 3 Part Miniseries (1)
    We loaded up the minivan and took the kids down to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a five day vacation with my family. Gatlinburg is an interesti...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

All images and content copyright The Fall of James unless otherwise noted. Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.