Kids crave structure and responsibility and household chores provide both. There's a sense of accomplishment that comes from a floor off which you can eat. And believe me, if anyone knows about eating off of floors, it's my kids.
Don't worry, it's not like this is slave labor. I pay my kids a lucrative salary of Goldfish crackers with an annual performance bonus of Dum-Dum Pops.
7 comments:
Ohh aren't they cute!!! =) Hehe
Melanie's Randomness
I have mops. Come visit.
Perfect! I just wish I had learned this lesson earlier!
I'm so with you...every time they start acting like heathens, I give them a "job" and they love it. They fall right in line and I get a breather. Some people might call it brainwashing, but I call it advanced planning!
Love the pictures...they are the most adorable helpers!!!
Way to use the tools you have
seems fair to me - cute pics
They are getting SO big!!!! And as far as chores go - start em early :)
Post a Comment