Only you would arrange your toddlers to help you work blue! :)
Is the swingset on pavement? I thought we learned that "cracked-open head = brain-dead child" lesson back in the 70s.Man I hope that's some super-absorbent bouncy mat or something.
I can't help myself, Caroline.Doug, it's a rubber ground cover. It gives so much that it's almost uncomfortable to walk on.
We are living at the parks these days!! The weather is perfect.Mandra
I can't decide if I think this is really funny, or just not right! :-)
Oh, my...I hate I originally missed seeing the title of this post on my blogroll. I might just have spit out a little coffee. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Only you would arrange your toddlers to help you work blue! :)
Is the swingset on pavement? I thought we learned that "cracked-open head = brain-dead child" lesson back in the 70s.
Man I hope that's some super-absorbent bouncy mat or something.
I can't help myself, Caroline.
Doug, it's a rubber ground cover. It gives so much that it's almost uncomfortable to walk on.
We are living at the parks these days!! The weather is perfect.
Mandra
I can't decide if I think this is really funny, or just not right! :-)
Oh, my...I hate I originally missed seeing the title of this post on my blogroll. I might just have spit out a little coffee. :)
Post a Comment