Fall of James

Pages

  • Home
  • FOJ Photography
  • Fitness
  • Fall of James Essentials

Oct 9, 2010

The Twin Bond

Labels: Amelia, photo update, Truman, twins

1 comment:

Charity Donovan said...

so sweet!

October 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reads

  • Sister Serendip
    Five on Friday: It's Been Awhile . . . Current Potential Memoir Titles
  • blog maverick
    A Few Words On Healthcare
  • HowToBeADad.com
    ParenTweets April Roundup
  • Dads Talk
    Why We All Need To Stop Worrying About Climate Change (And What To Do Instead)
  • NICK EDWARDS
    Hello Tumblr. I don’t update on here so much. If you want to you...
  • sweet juniper!
    Halloween 2017: The Ghost of Harry Houdini
  • Tastefully Jammed
    Employers Liability Insurance - The Business Insurance Bureau
  • now voyager.
    this belongs in a museum.
  • Melissa's Mid-life Musings
    A Tale of Two Titties
  • Poop and Boogies
    Dog House
  • Great Moments In Parenting » The Agony and Ecstasy of Life With Kids
  • thefrogblog
  • Designer Daddy - A gay dad blogger, parenting with style, sass + sentiment : Designer Daddy

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • I Hate Rabbits
    Here's the plan for 2011. Nothing too fancy. I'll have some fun, dust off some old hobbies and maybe earn some walking money.  I...
  • That's a Baby, Not a Throw Pillow
  • Pumpkin Seeds
    I've got some fresh pumpkin seeds waiting to be eaten and I'll try any recipe that includes Worcestershire sauce. I'll let you k...
  • Tiny Bubbles
    We've been living in Julie's parents' house for four months now.  It's not as bad as some people might think, but it's c...
  • I'm Not Surprised. At All.
    I recently mentioned that snoozing on the at-home parent job can lead to problems.  ( See #5. )  Well, of course, my comment about hair bei...
  • Summer, We Hardly Knew Ya
    Time is running out on these lazy days of summer...
  • Peas in a Tub
    There's just something in the DNA of parents that requires them to take pictures of their kids in the bathtub. I'm not going to fig...
  • Sketch #5
    Well, I've fallen off the wagon with a couple of New Year's Resolutions , namely my plan to sketch something new every week and to ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

All images and content copyright The Fall of James unless otherwise noted. Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.