This is the video of not just the week, but the month. Probably year, too. It's not exactly brilliant, but it's certainly jaw dropping. And it happened on a stretch of road that I drive down more than once a week.
This is police cruiser footage of a single car accident that took place this morning on a highway in my city. It's the most amazing crash video I've ever seen. Unbelievably, the latest reports say the driver is still alive. I heard about the crash this morning on the radio, but I just saw the video when my cousin posted it to his Facebook page.
3 comments:
Learning the hard way that Smokey and the Bandit wasn't real.
I'm thinking of crashing D's birthday party, too, since I loves me some Marions.
The more the merrier!
I was on the road 45 minutes after it happened and thankfully I heard the news report on the radio and was able to take the back roads. However all the back roads were backed up b/c of everyone getting off the highway. Needless to say, it took me 40 minutes to get to work.
Post a Comment