Not that anyone else but me cares, but Apple is getting ready to unveil some new mystery product. Most of the (nerd) world thinks it will be a tablet style Mac. A jumbo iPhone of sorts.
I guess we'll find out soon enough.
You can follow the event live here.
Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't suck. And I hope it means I can blog from the toilet. (And I hope I can afford it.)
6 comments:
iToilet - not bad...it has a nice ring to it!
Not only can you blog from the toilet on it, the name practically screams that this device be stored in your bathroom.
Now we know. And it is teh sexay, I must admit. This from a guy who does not buy into the Apple mystique. (But that's only because I use a G4 at work.)
My birthday happens just after it goes on sale. Coincidence?
Oh, just read the specs. Pass.
I don't think you'll have any problem blogging from the toilet. Let us know how you like it :)
Are you refering to the Ipad that came out the 27th.
Post a Comment