I almost forgot that there was a precursor to internet dating. Are the current internet dating profiles an improvement, though? These videos seem more personal. Or at least a better way to find out if someone is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. (Or if they're a creepy Cleveland Browns fan.)
6 comments:
I demand original content.
Omg. Hilarious!! I love the one where the guy is reading off a piece of paper. Woa.
hmmmm...my thoughts exactly.
imagine the quality control you could do, if you had to sit through video applications!
i'd want a button that made the
'uhowww' noise every time i deleted someone. or 'kahBAM!' or something equally satisfying every time you hit it.
What's funny is that there must be some woman out there who's thinking 'that viking guy seemed pretty cool'.
Were these the rejects from The Love Connection? Awesome stuff.
Why do these guys need a dating service?
Post a Comment