Apr 26, 2010

No One Ever Crapped in My Office

IMG_3075

Being a stay at home dad pretty much rocks. I get to gallivant around with my kids all day, taking hikes, eating ice cream sundaes, feeding goats -- you know, the finer things in life. I'm my own boss and the only people I really answer to can be wrestled to the ground with ease.

But every now and then, to keep balance in the universe, one of the kids will take a massive shit on my mother-in-law's brand new carpet and then track it around the entire room for good measure. We wouldn't want me getting too comfortable in this job now would we?

IMG_3090

6 comments:

Charity Donovan said...

Classic!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing and gagging.

Keel

Chatter said...

I at least leave the photos out of these sort of blog posts (that doesn't mean I don't have the photos to prove it). Have you invested in a carpet cleaner yet?

Kirst said...

This is slightly reminsce of the time when Cadan crapped all over the place. Brian's response was, "Dude, Knuet (Sam's dog) sh*t up Cadan's leg!" After Sam was about done clean up the track marks, he was like, wait a minute...

Kelly said...

Been there!!

LiLu said...

Ah, the spice of life...