| The only time I was separated from Julie was when they wheeled her into the operating room. It only lasted a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity. |
| I thought regular deliveries were intense. They're nothing compared to a c-section. |
| Moments after delivery. Eliana has never been louder. |
| I LOVE that, much like a Taco Bell drive thru, the hospital has instructional posters hung in the operating room. |
| Eliana may be our most chill baby, yet. Julie, are you sure you don't want more? |
| This is Amelia's life calling. And even the phlegmatic Truman can't hide his fascination. |
| There is no prouder big brother on the planet. |
| Good friends of ours were two doors down with their new son Dominic. With nurses visiting every three minutes, smuggling beer into the room was no easy task. |
| So sweet. So calm. |
| Eliana has fully claimed her mum. |
| You'd think we'd brought home a puppy or something... |
8 comments:
She's beautiful, congratulations!!
Is that beer? In the hospital? Sweet.
what a beauitful moment, celebration and family!!
that last photo is a classic :)
congrats to you all!!
so cute. i love that last photo too!
I feel cheated that this is the first I am seeing of these pictures. Doesn't the mom get to see them before the rest of the world? They're good . . . and they are the most I want to remember of the operating room.
Actually, you have seen these pictures before. You were just hopped up on pain pills at the time, though...
I can't believe your friend & wife delivered around the same time. That is crazy. Great pics. I can't wait to meet Eliana!
What a precious, precious baby girl! Congrats to you all!!!
I love the last picture of all the four siblings. And congrats for sneaking in that beer! HA!
YAYAYAYAY!!!
I have been away, apologies. So excitedly happy for the gender mix to be a wee bit more in balance in your house..
Just did a search on 'Eliana' so now catching up on all baby news.
Congratulations James and Hoolie.
[any closer to sending the twins over to get an Australian education? *now enrolling* apparently..]
Post a Comment