Did you really take that? Awesome! Definitely NOT a waste of time.
great shot!
Thanks. This was the view of the storm from my nice, covered, safe (I hope) front porch.
Faved it on DA last night. One of your best yet.
LOVE THIS!! Also, I relate to your avoidance of the to do list.
That's so cool, James!
Considering the artful product you created, I would have to say that I agree!
Wow, James! You're finally getting good at this.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Did you really take that? Awesome! Definitely NOT a waste of time.
great shot!
Thanks. This was the view of the storm from my nice, covered, safe (I hope) front porch.
Faved it on DA last night. One of your best yet.
LOVE THIS!! Also, I relate to your avoidance of the to do list.
That's so cool, James!
Considering the artful product you created, I would have to say that I agree!
Wow, James! You're finally getting good at this.
Post a Comment