Omg.....yay for AMELIA!!! That is awesome!!! Congratulations!!!
I, too, like to run around in a circle when answering questions....people who don't know me think I'm kidding.
Yes, but do you do back flops?
Not since I threw out my back in '97.
Adorable. Her voice and the way she talks remind me so much of Landon. Congrats again on baby female tiny!
Loving Baby Tiny already..Congratulations to you allThinking you might like to call her 'Humptydoo' - it's a little town a few miles south of Darwin.xx
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Omg.....yay for AMELIA!!! That is awesome!!! Congratulations!!!
I, too, like to run around in a circle when answering questions.
...people who don't know me think I'm kidding.
Yes, but do you do back flops?
Not since I threw out my back in '97.
Adorable. Her voice and the way she talks remind me so much of Landon. Congrats again on baby female tiny!
Loving Baby Tiny already..
Congratulations to you all
Thinking you might like to call her 'Humptydoo' - it's a little town a few miles south of Darwin.
xx
Post a Comment