Frankly, I don't believe Darwin's real. I was at your mom's house for - what? - 6 hours? And I never saw him once. It was like Maris on Frasier: "Oh, he's sleeping," "He's down for his nap," "He's in the other room," "He went to the mall."Riiight.
Awww. He's cuter tho than Chris Farley. =)
James he's so cute! I love this picture.Keel
Hahaha oh my goodness! LOVE!
He looks like Amelia in this picture
LOL. I totally forgot about Maris.He really is the easiest baby evah.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Frankly, I don't believe Darwin's real. I was at your mom's house for - what? - 6 hours? And I never saw him once. It was like Maris on Frasier: "Oh, he's sleeping," "He's down for his nap," "He's in the other room," "He went to the mall."
Riiight.
Awww. He's cuter tho than Chris Farley. =)
James he's so cute! I love this picture.
Keel
Hahaha oh my goodness! LOVE!
He looks like Amelia in this picture
LOL. I totally forgot about Maris.
He really is the easiest baby evah.
Post a Comment