"For the love of Ichabod, please put me out of my misery. Put the Christmas lights up already. I'm begging you. Please."
This is great! Thank you for the morning laugh.
Gross. Hey, my cell died again so please email your phone # and your family members. Thank you!Chand
Kinda looks like my great grandma right before the sugar blood finally did her in.
Very cool image. I think you should leave it out until after christmas
THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one that did this. You've made me feel better about myself already.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is great! Thank you for the morning laugh.
Gross. Hey, my cell died again so please email your phone # and your family members. Thank you!
Chand
Kinda looks like my great grandma right before the sugar blood finally did her in.
Very cool image. I think you should leave it out until after christmas
THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one that did this. You've made me feel better about myself already.
Post a Comment