Let the naming race (and beard shaving) begin!
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful.
Here's a name: Cook. Cook Davis.Lemme 'splain....You're James, you have a beard. James Beard is a famous chef, or cook. Capt. James Cook was a famous explorer who had a beard. Makes perfect sense.
James you two always pick good names. Congratulations again, what a cutie. Keel
handsome, gorgeous, adorable, precious, cute... all about the new baby of course! I love the name you have for the other kiddos...I am sure this one will receive a strong name as well. Congratulations!!! hope Momma and baby are doing well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful.
Here's a name: Cook. Cook Davis.
Lemme 'splain....
You're James, you have a beard. James Beard is a famous chef, or cook. Capt. James Cook was a famous explorer who had a beard. Makes perfect sense.
James you two always pick good names.
Congratulations again, what a cutie.
Keel
handsome, gorgeous, adorable, precious, cute... all about the new baby of course! I love the name you have for the other kiddos...I am sure this one will receive a strong name as well.
Congratulations!!! hope Momma and baby are doing well!
Post a Comment