Okay, i'm definitely using your line on my boyfriend...while he's playing video games. that's a much better way to go about it I think rather than...when is your guy going to die? are you done yet? how many more levels do you have? did your team win/lose yet? it's been 4 days....how have you not completed this mission yet on Halo 3???
Well you can tell that you're married if your asking if you are about to have sex. I'm filled with a little bit of disgust and a lot of pity right now.
6 comments:
Okay, i'm definitely using your line on my boyfriend...while he's playing video games. that's a much better way to go about it I think rather than...when is your guy going to die? are you done yet? how many more levels do you have? did your team win/lose yet? it's been 4 days....how have you not completed this mission yet on Halo 3???
I have always wanted to regurgitate my food while reading a blog.
Using mouthwash as we speak.
Thanks.
Don't you know you aren't supposed to talk about sex to family members.
Andrea - Hey, whatever works.
Mander - Where did you think all these babies were coming from?
Chatter - If THAT'S not the pot calling the kettle black, then I don't know what is!
Well you can tell that you're married if your asking if you are about to have sex. I'm filled with a little bit of disgust and a lot of pity right now.
I was referring to your siblings. We are 2 married people with 3 kids, under 3 (in your case nearly 4). How would it not get brought up?
Post a Comment