...I'm going to enjoy this trip.
Sometimes I get to do fun stuff for work. Under normal circumstances, working for the man isn't all that great. But, every so often, the man I work for likes to take all of his direct reports on a business trip that's also heavy on the pleasure side of the equation. I happen to be leaving for one of those trips at 6:00 AM this morning.
It's hard enough as it is when I leave Julie home with three kids under three years old while I'm traveling for work. Take a look at my itinerary for this one and you can imagine just how solidly I'm in the dog house right now. If you'd like to show your sympathy for Julie, you can leave a message on her blog here.
The trip:
Sunday, July 27, 2008
06:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Travel to NYC
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Brunch at Blue Fin
12:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Times Square
Central Park South
Midtown East
Union Square/Flatiron District
West Village
East Village
Little Italy
07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Dinner at Da Nico
Dessert at Caffe Roma
Monday, July 28, 2008
10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Meetings
07:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
Giants Stadium, Rutherford, NJ
(I'm not a big fan of the Boss, but we've got 10th row seats.)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Meetings
12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Offsite Staff Meeting
Central Park
05:30 PM - 07:30 PM
Dinner at Scarlatto
07:30 PM - 10:40 PM
Broadway: August: Osage County
Music Box Theatre
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Return to Dayton
06:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Make peace offering to Julie
I'll try to post some pictures while I'm out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment