Amazingly, this virus is still hanging on. More amazingly, I still am showing no signs of infection. Some say it's genetic. Some say it's luck. I say it's years of hard livin' that have conditioned my gastrointestinal system to handle any foreign invaders. Sunday afternoon trips for
Sliders? Coffee and
Chili Cheese Fritos for breakfast? Those frozen
Jose Ole mini fried tacos that looked like dog vomit on the inside? All training for this historical outbreak.
Cast iron stomach or not, I live in perpetual fear that my time will come.



5 comments:
We've traced the call... it's coming from inside the house!
Quit freaking everyone out! We're all better here now, and the house will be thoroughly disinfected by Sunday.
Don't listen to her... that's the virus talking.
...braaaaiinnssss....
Those pictures are creepy. Nathan hasn't gotten sick at our house either. I don't know how it's possible. Maybe because you get out of the house for fresh air that is not contaminated.
Post a Comment