Jameson was really my only willing model.
| Jameson wanted to do this pose. Because in movies, "people sometimes sleep on benches." |
| Jameson's two modeling looks are "serious" and "crazy." |
| This one is my favorite. |
| No wait, maybe this is my favorite. |
| Despite Jameson's serious modeling, sometimes ol' dad can pull out a smile... |
| Tried shooting Amelia, too. That didn't last long. |
5 comments:
Love, love, love the third one from the bottom! I miss fall in the midwest. So beautiful!
If you hadn't said anything, I would've assumed this was a successful outing, judging by the awesome pix.
Yes, I was pleased with these pictures... It was the 25% success rate with the intended subject matter that was a failure. I wish I had a behind the scenes video. It was bordering on comical.
The one where Jameson is smiling is amazing. I appreciate your photography.
Good photos James. I like the one of Jameson on the bench.
Post a Comment