Oh, these pictures are awesome! That last one made me laugh...as did the topless car seat shot!I'm so mad we missed our Strawberry Festival this weekend...stupid family...;)
I love it! Even though my twins are g/g, I have a soft spot for the bond between b/g twins!
What lovely picturs & what a fun time you had there! I'm visiting through the Multiples & more link up!Have a wonderful dayRenata:)
how fun!!! love these. visiting from Multiples and More...off to follow your blog.gorgeous kiddos!
Your kids are so cute and full of energy! :)
Your pictures are amazing! I LOVE the one with the two of them with their arms together!! Twins are so fun :)
adorable kiddos! love the blog! i'm stopping by from multiples and more :)
Great pics! Found your blog via the linky from Multiples and More! :)
Blog hopping via M&M. Your photos are beautiful... doesn't hurt that the kids in them are too. :)
Beautiful kids!!!!Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comment.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh, these pictures are awesome! That last one made me laugh...as did the topless car seat shot!
I'm so mad we missed our Strawberry Festival this weekend...stupid family...;)
I love it! Even though my twins are g/g, I have a soft spot for the bond between b/g twins!
What lovely picturs & what a fun time you had there! I'm visiting through the Multiples & more link up!
Have a wonderful day
Renata:)
how fun!!! love these. visiting from Multiples and More...off to follow your blog.
gorgeous kiddos!
Your kids are so cute and full of energy! :)
Your pictures are amazing! I LOVE the one with the two of them with their arms together!! Twins are so fun :)
adorable kiddos! love the blog! i'm stopping by from multiples and more :)
Great pics! Found your blog via the linky from Multiples and More! :)
Blog hopping via M&M. Your photos are beautiful... doesn't hurt that the kids in them are too. :)
Beautiful kids!!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comment.
Post a Comment