OMG...seriously??? There is probably some poor unsuspecting old lady living at 69 Beejay! I mean for real...that is too much!
freaking hilarious! (i'm a friend of charity's)...and what's even MORE hilarious?...the fact that this post is labeled: "awesomeness"pure awesomeness!
i chuckled.
This is the truck to drive on that road:http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1474/humvee.jpg
I've driven past this street for a decade and never noticed it until a couple of months ago.Doug - One of the best vanity plates ever.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG...seriously??? There is probably some poor unsuspecting old lady living at 69 Beejay! I mean for real...that is too much!
freaking hilarious! (i'm a friend of charity's)...and what's even MORE hilarious?...the fact that this post is labeled: "awesomeness"
pure awesomeness!
i chuckled.
This is the truck to drive on that road:
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1474/humvee.jpg
I've driven past this street for a decade and never noticed it until a couple of months ago.
Doug - One of the best vanity plates ever.
Post a Comment