Well, we tried them out. And now I swear by them.
Puddle Jumpers are the shit. They're like water wings from the future. I slapped a Puddle Jumper on each of the three oldest kids, threw them in the pool and when I came back several hours later they were all still alive. Success.
They officially have my seal of approval.
The rest of the family reunion picnic was fun, but nothing like those magical few hours at the pool.
| Go for it, dude -- you're wearing a Puddle Jumper. And killer goggles. |
| Obligatory. |
| The real magic of Puddle Jumpers? Warn out as hell kids. |
| And a random photo of cousin Trent on a giant steel bug. Whatever. Apparently teenage boys never pass up the opportunity to pretend they have giant steel testicles. |
4 comments:
We too love our puddle jumpers but if Cooper saw that shark one there would be know way he would ever wear the lame fish one his mom bought him ever again.
I know man...PJ are nothing short of freakin' awesome! But now I'm thinking steel testicles is the rave of the future!
Jameson looks like a superhero: Waterboy!
He felt like a superhero, too.
Post a Comment