4. Do not place infants on the top bunk, especially if the bed was purchased from Ikea.
Looks just like Sean......I mean if we were to break those sorts of rules and we would obviously never do such a thing.
Love those cheeks!! He looks like he's sleeping pretty hard. Cute picture.
That is utter cuteness. I like how the jammies matchs the pillowcase.Nice new pumpkin-slaying banner!
Very cute!And perfect reason for (temporarily) breaking those rules!
awwww so cute! poe
Post a Comment
6 comments:
4. Do not place infants on the top bunk, especially if the bed was purchased from Ikea.
Looks just like Sean...
...I mean if we were to break those sorts of rules and we would obviously never do such a thing.
Love those cheeks!! He looks like he's sleeping pretty hard. Cute picture.
That is utter cuteness. I like how the jammies matchs the pillowcase.
Nice new pumpkin-slaying banner!
Very cute!
And perfect reason for (temporarily) breaking those rules!
awwww so cute!
poe
Post a Comment