Four Things About ME
Jobs I've Had
1. Paperboy
2. Trap Shoot
3. Just about every job there is related to food service
4. The Gap
Places I've Lived
1. Dayton, OH
2. Clemson, SC
3. Dayton, OH
4. Franklin, OH
Places I've Lived
1. Dayton, OH
2. Clemson, SC
3. Dayton, OH
4. Franklin, OH
Food I Love
1. Bacon
2. Steak
3. Cheese (Tillamook Extra Sharp Aged Cheddar)
4. Philly Cheese Steaks with Bacon
Websites I Visit
1. Fanball
2. Flickr
3. Movie Trailers
4. Photojojo
Places I'd Rather Be
1. Hawaii
2. Our new house
3. Anywhere you can see the stars without light pollution
4. The Land of Cholesterol Free Philly Cheese Steaks with Bacon
Movies I Love
1. The Royal Tenenbaums
2. Hoosiers
3. Man on Fire (Denzel version)
4. The Cable Guy
TV Shows I Watch
1. The Flight of the Conchords
2. The Office
3. Entourage
4. Big Love
Friends I'm Tagging (Post your response in the comments.)
1. Monchak
2. Curt
3. Kip
4. Amanda
1 comment:
I'm it? OK, now you're it. New rule: No tag backs!
Post a Comment