Oct 18, 2012

Stop the Ride, I Want to Get Off

Wow, look at all the blogging I've been doing lately. Yikes.

(The Catch-22 of parent blogging: the more things to blog about, the less time to blog them.)

What's been going down around here? Well, in the last eight weeks we've celebrated four birthdays, two baptisms, one anniversary, we've gone camping, started school, ran a half marathon, attended twenty soccer games, sold a car, gotten a dental crown put in, fixed a washing machine and visited emergency rooms and urgent care centers.

Throw in an uptick in my photography business and the ol' blog here loses out to face planting into my pillow almost every single night.

It's a good kind of busy. Really.

If I can keep my eyelids in the upright position for a few more minutes, I'll post some pictures I've been meaning to upload. In the meantime, some tuneage.


No comments: