Sep 2, 2011

Kid Quotes

More stuff the kids say...

Truman: "Help me put my clothes on inside-in!"

For a few weeks Jameson was asking to rent Despicable Me. He mentioned it so many times that when we finally got it, Amelia was convinced the movie was called Despicable Jameson.

Me: "I'm leaving. I'm tired of taking care of you kids."
Amelia: "No, Daddy. You can't leab us alone."
Me: "Why not?
"
Amelia: "'Cause we'll make the bath too hot."

Amelia: "Dad, your belly is really pushy."

Jameson in a nutshell at dinner tonight: "I'm thankful for the GREATNESS OF THE WHOLE WORLD!"

2 comments:

Trike said...

"I'm thankful for the GREATNESS OF THE WHOLE WORLD!"

Sometimes we need to be reminded just how goddamned awesome this place is.

James said...

Perspective. One of the fringe benefits of parenthood.