Aug 19, 2011

Kid Quotes

My kids never shut up. Ever. They even talk in their sleep. They talk so much that every now and then they say something that I think is noteworthy, funny or strange (or all of the above). I love their little quirks and comments, so I try to capture some it with Facebook updates via my phone throughout the day. Here is a sample of what I've been collecting.

Me: "How was camp, Jameson?"

J: "Great!"

Me: "Did you make any friends?
"
J: "Dad, I'm not doing this for the friendship. I'm doing it for the adventure."

The kids are playing house. Truman informs me that he is the momma, so "he can't find his keys."

Truman and Amelia are playing hide-and-go-seek. When Amelia finds him, Truman jumps up and says "Good job, Amelia!" Then he gives her a big hug and pat on the back.

Jameson's polite dinner conversation with Mom...


J: "So how many mazes did you do in your paperwork today?"
Mom: 

"None, honey."
J: 

"Oh, well how many pages did you color, then?"

At my mom's house Amelia decided to watch a VHS movie on the VCR (a device we don't have at our house). Before inserting the tape she polished the outside of it on the front of her shirt.

3 comments:

Charity Donovan said...

Jameson needs to get a job writing jingles...NOW! =)

wesley's mom (sue) said...

She polished it on the front of her shirt? Awesome!

Krystle said...

oh my gosh, those are awesome!!!!