Jun 17, 2011

The Most Interesting Photo Shoot in the World

I had the great honor and pleasure of shooting wedding announcement photos for my brother, Kip and his fiancé, Corey. They had some very specific plans. I gotta say, best idea ever. These photos speak volumes about Kip and Corey. (And these are the ones that didn't even make the cut.) They had the last picture made into stickers to seal their save-the-date envelopes.

I'm just slightly concerned that Kip may actually believe that this is what marriage is really like.







4 comments:

Becoming Supermommy said...

CRAZY!!! My husband and I did almost the exact same thing for OUR engagement pictures! Both the housewife feeding the husband AND the American Gothic!!!!!

Insanity!

Anonymous said...

You did a good job. The offers should start rolling in any minute now.

-kip

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Oh, right! That's what marriage is supposed to be like! I keep forgetting!

These are great...

Anonymous said...

those are awesome

meagan