Apr 14, 2011

Fall of James Photography

The warm weather is finally returning to Ohio and it's time to get booking spring photo shoots for my Fall of James Photography business.

UPDATE: Thanks for your interest! I'm booked up for the promotional shoots. I will begin booking regular sessions, soon.

Here's the best part... I need some volunteers for a couple of FREE sessions. That's right. Gratis. You get a one to two hour shoot, digital copies of some killer portraits and the printing rights to make as many copies as you'd like. I specialize in natural light portraiture and shoot on location. I love to photograph children and families (if you haven't noticed my own obsession here), but I can also do shoots for couples, newlyweds and even pets. I can shoot at the location of your choosing or I have suggestions for great spots in the Dayton area. 

In return all I ask is that you spread the word about how amazing your experience was and pass my contact information along to all your friends who will undoubtedly be so impressed by your new Fall of James portraits!

A win-win situation if there ever was one. Interested? Please contact me via my email address over there on the right. Thanks!



4 comments:

Mander said...

Well since you need subjects...and I was gonnna ask you anyways, but Andersen's birthday is coming up and want you to do another shoot with us.

Urchin said...

Best of luck to you, James. I think about trying to make some money at photography (at least enough to support the habit). But...I seem to lack the gumption.

Becoming Supermommy said...

If you happened to be located around Chicago, I'd be up for it...

laura said...

Sign me up...:)