Aug 23, 2010

Flying Car

This is the video of not just the week, but the month.  Probably year, too.  It's not exactly brilliant, but it's certainly jaw dropping.  And it happened on a stretch of road that I drive down more than once a week.

This is police cruiser footage of a single car accident that took place this morning on a highway in my city.  It's the most amazing crash video I've ever seen.  Unbelievably, the latest reports say the driver is still alive.  I heard about the crash this morning on the radio, but I just saw the video when my cousin posted it to his Facebook page.

3 comments:

Trike said...

Learning the hard way that Smokey and the Bandit wasn't real.

I'm thinking of crashing D's birthday party, too, since I loves me some Marions.

James said...

The more the merrier!

Mander said...

I was on the road 45 minutes after it happened and thankfully I heard the news report on the radio and was able to take the back roads. However all the back roads were backed up b/c of everyone getting off the highway. Needless to say, it took me 40 minutes to get to work.