Jul 7, 2010

I'm Too Irish for this Heat

We discovered yet another great park for hanging out and beating the heat.  If there's one thing our hometown has got going for it, it's an abundance of excellent parks and playgrounds.  It seems like we stumble upon a new one every few weeks.  We hit up this one over the holiday weekend.


I wish I could remember what brought on this look.

"Damn, I wish I could walk."

Apparently, watching kids play is exhausting.

Who's crazy for water fountains?!?!

Collateral damage.

2 comments:

Trike said...

I recall when Dayton got a new town manager from another part of the country in the mid '80s, one of his first comments was that the city had "too much green space."

Dude, that's one of the few reasons Dayton is still a cool town.

In other news, it was 101 here in New Hampshire yesterday. That's not right.

James said...

Too much green space. That's pretty funny. Guy probably gets too many chocolate chips in his cookies.