May 26, 2010

Oh Yeah? Well Your Breath Smells Like Cheerios

My sweet little Amelia.

All tuckered out after a day at the park, the kids were all sitting peacefully in their car seats as we drove home. I couldn't help but admire them in the rearview mirror as the sun began to set on another amazing day. They all looked so content as we pulled into the driveway at home. As I got out of the car and headed to Amelia's door, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I am to be the father of these beautiful children. When I opened her door her eyes locked onto me with a look that was nothing short of adoration. I smiled at her as I reached over to pull her out of her seat. She smiled back.

And then she grabbed a hunk of my neck fat and whispered, "Heyyyyy, chubby, chubby, chubby."

God I love this girl.

2 comments:

Chatter said...

She is hilarious! Can't wait to see them. Are you up for a trip to R&K's in a couple weeks??

my name is Amanda said...

This post made my eyes a little moist. Yep.