Apr 14, 2010

That Which Doesn't Kill Us

Hi there internets. Remember me?

I've been MIA for the last few weeks. Actually, maybe POW would be a more accurate description. Some things came up and, well, blogging had to be put on the back burner. So what happened?

We sold our house.

And moved in with my in-laws.

That's right. The house we've been trying to sell for three years is no more. And all six of us have now taken up residence in the oversized bedroom above my wife's parents' garage.

And we're living here for the next 8 months or so.

As an adult, did you ever have to move in with your parents or spouse's parents?

Will discuss more later.

In the meantime, here are some photos from the life about which I have not been blogging.

Ed. Note: The gorgeous first picture of Darwin is courtesy of Julie.

PICT8084

PICT8090

PICT8102


PICT8137


PICT8165

PICT8167

PICT8192

PICT8209

PICT8252

PICT8265

10 comments:

Charity Donovan said...

Congrats on selling the house!!!! We actually lived with my mom while our first house was being built...we only had aidan at the time, so i can only imagine your stress! The pics are beautiful!!!! Darwin in the towel = AMAZING!

Trike said...

Changing your name to the Fonzarellis?

Kirst said...

Love the photos!

LiLu said...

Oh, my lord.

Congrats? I think?

;-)

wesley's mom (sue) said...

First, that baby is stinkin' cute.

Second, congratulations on the house selling.

Third, we did live with my in-laws briefly and barely lived to tell the tale. Hopefully your experience will be MUCH different. And by that I mean better.

Kelly George said...

We lived with Mike's parents for about three weeks when I was nice months pregnant with #2. Eight months? I think you might want to look for apartments with 6 month leases this weekend.

Cheryle said...

You two do make beautiful babies!

You can survive living with in-laws, but it takes a LOT of work on everyone's part. It probably helps that you're not actually in the house with them...

Pity said...

awesome you guys sold your house - and the pictures are too cute thanks for sharing

Chatter said...

Darwin looks different in all the pictures in my opinion. And all of your kids are absolutely adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys.

Ben said...

Awesome photos!

Congrats on selling the house - living with the in-laws? I'd go mad!