Mar 15, 2010

NCAA Bracket Pool

Join and win some bacon for your lips!

The first annual Seize the Bacon Bracket Challenge brought to you by The Fall of James.

Now as much as I'd like to make this a cash money affair, I really don't want the headache. But a bracket pool without something to win is just plain lame. Which brings us to...

The Seize the Bacon Bracket Challenge Prize Package
  • Bacon flavored lip balm (brought to you by the makers of Baconnaise)
  • A limited edition autographed 5x7 glossy photo of yours truly
  • The naming rights for the sun (yes, that sun)

I know, right -- that's some top notch swag.

Get in on the action now:
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/group?groupID=19408

Group: Seize the Bacon
Password: bacon

2 comments:

LiLu said...

BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"...bacon for your lips."

Man, if I had a dollar for every time that phrase got me into the back of a windowless van...I'd be rich.

-kip