- Big Love returns tonight. Oh Nicki, where will your crazed little mind lead you this year...
- The Christmas tree came down yesterday.
- Darwin checked in at 16 lbs. 9 oz. at his four month check up. Puts him in 75th percentile in height, weight and noggin size. Truman may get his comeuppance sooner rather than later.
- Jameson rediscovered his cowboy hat. He spent the morning running around the house as The Renowned Sheriff J.J. - World Famous Hero of the World. He knew we were in trouble because he saw us on the news and he came to help.
- Remember that little Wii problem? I totally fixed that bitch. Sort of. I took the busted Wii completely apart. Stared blankly at its electronic guts. Put it back together. And it magically started working again. How do you like dem apples, Hools?
- I celebrated my 33rd birthday. Laser tag is now the official annual birthday tradition. I kicked ass. Amelia has been singing "Happy birthday, choo-choo" ever since.
- I still have more pictures to post from December. At this rate I should get a chance to tell you all about my 2010 resolutions by St. Patrick's Day.
Jan 10, 2010
Side note: My wife just completed an actual blog post. Check it out. Who knows how long it will be until she posts again. And yes, I saw the movie Footloose for the first time in 2009.