Nov 9, 2009

Round #2



Well, not surprisingly, the twins made it to the second round in the Halloween photo contest over at the Multiples & More website. The email voting is over and now they've got a fancy schmancy poll set up on the right side of the page. The twins are entry number 34 and you have until Thursday to vote for them.

The good news is we made the cut. The bad news is those Donovan Quads are still in it, too. I should have expected it. This wouldn't be the first time the Donovans have made out like bandits in a Multiples & More contest. One might think that maybe they have some illicit insider connections. I'm not saying... I'm just saying. I wonder if the contest committee is aware that Nater, Miss Mimi, Evan and Nolan already have a juvenile record for grand larceny? Is this the moral character we want representing multiples the world over?

So go vote for Truman and Amelia (#34). They only steal from each other. They volunteer at the local animal shelter. As part of their commitment to going green they share bath water and only wash every other day. They only throw blunt objects at people's skulls when they're really, really mad. Or tired. Or hungry. They are model multiples in every way. (And the poop smearing that may or may not happen is a non-factor as it is clearly a medical condition.)

Click here to vote for #34 in the poll. You are limited to one vote per computer so make sure you visit your local library and vote from every computer in the building.

7 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Voted!!! Your kids are so cute!

Jay Ferris said...

I vow to vote early and often!

my name is Amanda said...

I voted! And I told my friends to vote. (Unfortunately I am not very popular.)

Hannah said...

You only need like 150 more votes to come close to the leaders! I'll tell everyone I know! I have to say that the chicken/egg, priets/nun, and three peas in a pod were cute but nowhere near as cute as Tigger and Pooh.

Charity Donovan said...

Your smear tactics are so good that I almost voted for Tigger & Pooh myself...I said ALMOST!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Voted for 34!

Keel

James said...

Thanks for all the votes! Truman and Amelia are getting their asses handed to them. Must not be as cute as I thought.