I've got some fresh pumpkin seeds waiting to be eaten and I'll try any recipe that includes Worcestershire sauce.
I'll let you know how they turn out.
Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
* 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine, melted
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
* 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
* 2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
2. Combine the margarine, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pumpkin seeds. Mix thoroughly and place in shallow baking dish.
3. Bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.