Oct 19, 2009

Engineering in His Blood

Have I ever mentioned that Truman loves to stack things? Seriously. As an infant, as soon as he learned to grab and move things, he began stacking them. He is a very, very mechanical child. He loves physics. When he gets a new toy he may enjoy what it does, but not as much as how it does it. It will be interesting to see how this passion of his develops as he gets older.

Grandma's floor level pantry cabinet always holds some good stacking material. I'm not even sure how this tower remained standing in the second picture. Seems to defy the laws of gravity.


6 comments:

Trike said...

Frank Lloyd Left. As in "leaning to the."

Kirst said...

Secretly he's probably a mad really smart person, I can't spell the word I was thinking of

LiLu said...

He's a builder if I ever saw one. ;-)

WILLIAM said...

I see he was trying to keep all the nutrition labels lined up.

Cheryle said...

Seriously, that's quite the tower! If he grows up to actually build something like that, you'll have to let us know.

cake. said...

i love stuff like this. little hints of future personalities. growing up my brother was obsessed with legos, then kinex and then building catapults in our back yard. and now he's getting his phd is structural engineering!