- You cry only when hungry (for the most part).
- You smile A LOT (especially for Mom).
- You are the center of Amelia's world.
- You are very strong.
- You are starting to suck on your hand to self soothe.
- You continue to fatten up -- you're in the 98th percentile for weight.
- You sleep through most of the night (in Mom and Dad's bed).
- Jameson thinks you are "super cute."
- Jameson continues to call you "Bob" as he has since you were conceived.
- Amelia has taken to calling you "Bobby."
- Mom loves to call you Darkwing.
- You rarely cry on car trips or when out and about.
- You have enormous dimples.
- You can fill a diaper like it's nobody's business.
Oct 30, 2009
Darwin at 9 weeks and 4 days: