Aug 4, 2009

What Have I Become?!

I work all day taking care of my three kids. Maybe I bake some cookies. I slave away to put a hot dinner on the table every evening before my spouse gets home. Then I get the kids to bed. Finally, exhausted, I get some time to relax. How do I relax? I rummage through the freezer for my stash of chocolate covered ice cream bars, grab a blanket and get comfortable in front of the TV to watch my soap (Entourage).

Holy fuck. I've become a 1950s housewife.

Have a good night. I'm off to dream about that new Dyson I so desperately want.

5 comments:

the projectivist said...

how DARE you call Entourage a soap, James!

it's a bloody SERIES!
it's almost a documentary for godsakes! we OWE it to ourselves to watch it, because it is practically a learning tool.

for something or other.
cough.


(i can loan you an apron if you'd like? just let me know your colour preferences.)

Trike said...

I know what I'm getting you for Christmas....

Kelly G said...

What?? Are you talking reruns? I better not be missing a new season...

pity said...

doesn't everyone eat ice cream and watch TV when they want to relax?

Charity Donovan said...

How in the hell did I miss this one!?!?!? Flippin' hysterical. Sub in "Glee" or "Modern Family" (yeah I'll admit I watch mind-numbing crap!) for "Entourage" & it's my life EXACTLY!