Aug 10, 2009

Headin' for a Weddin' Part II

Now this is a true photo update. The day after the wedding, many of us out-of-towners stopped over at Aunt Karen's house before we made our respective trips home. This setting was much more conducive to my picture taking habit, so I tried to make up for my limited photography from the day before. It was another fun day for the kids and there were plenty of photo ops. Karen has an elaborate pond/waterfall that the kids were drawn to like middle aged women are drawn to Twilight. Unfortunately for Karen, several hundred landscaping stones may have been tossed repositioned in the pond.



















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Karen made that waterfall specifically for the kids. She has a crazy mind like that. It's hours of entertainment.
Those are some really great photo's James. I almost forgot how many little kids were in the family again.

Keel

Trike said...

Is Amber set up for taking pictures of Saturn or what?

Anonymous said...

I just looked through the pics again and died laughing. Apparently Conner is not such a fan of photo ops. If looks could kill........

Keel

Chatter said...

It looks like you captured Conner's true colors. I got your voicemail the other day (you were just to polite). You'll get your pics after I get a copy of yours :).

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great captures, amazing. One question? Who passed out the grumps to so many kids?

Curt

James said...

That's what happens after a night of hard partying, Curt.