Jul 24, 2009

A Big Gamble


I got talked into taking everyone to breakfast at First Watch. By myself. Jameson was oh so polite and non-demanding in his request so how could I say no? I've taken the clan many places by myself before, but out to a restaurant is a first. Pray for me. I'll update later. If I haven't been arrested for child abuse.

Update: Breakfast went surprisingly well. No major issues and everyone was pretty well behaved. The look on the staffs' faces when we sauntered in was worth the challenge. I won't be making this a regular habit (it's a lot of effort to keep three toddlers eating and entertained), but it is good to know that it can be done. The kids even got a few compliments on the way out.

4 comments:

Kirst said...

Kudos!

Chatter said...

So, how was it? I'm guess it wasn't too bad. They are at least old enough now to bribe with food. Works like a charm!

Trike said...

Remember your silver dollar experience?

Kids can surprise you. Mostly not, but sometimes....

James said...

Silver dollar experience? Bob Evans? Sounds familiar.