May 20, 2009

Decisions, Decisions



OK, let's say you've run out of clean underwear. Completely. As in even your ugly, old, ride-up-your-rear, back up pair have been worn.

What do you do?

In this situation, is it best to go commando or do you opt for the most cleanish dirty pair available? Do you turn a used pair inside out? Do you wear a pair of your spouse's undergarments? Do you fashion a pair out of coffee filters and rubber bands? Do you call off work and just stay in bed all day? And are the rules different for men and women?

Just asking. Not that this ever happened to me this morning. As you can see in the above picture that I just took of myself, I have plenty of clean underwear.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I guess you go for your spouses... That's what I would do! Although it's definatly funnier if he had to wear mine! :)

James said...

Yeah, I think underwear swapping is a one-way street for spouses.