May 17, 2009

Big Day

A couple of weeks ago Jameson had his first dentist appointment. I decided to ditch work and make it a father-son day. After we got the momentous teeth cleaning out of the way, we grabbed pizza at a bar, hit golf balls at the range and bought Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Star Wars for the PS3. It was an all around kick ass day.

Jameson was awesome at the dentist office. We had been mentally preparing all week. Jameson strolled in cool as a cucumber, hopped up in the chair and cruised through the whole visit.


Relaxing with some toys, waiting to be called.



Checking out the tools of the trade.



Under the bright lights.



Dad wasn't the only one with a camera ready for the big day.



Dr. Greg in action.



Dr. Greg is really good with kids. Highly recommended.



I took this right before we tore into a bucket of range balls. It's now one of my all time favorite pictures of Jameson.



Got to set it up just right.



Can't wait for next time.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OH FOR CUTE! Now I'm mad that I didn't take pictures at my Punky's first dentist appointment!